Outdoor and team trainings
Outdoor - and team trainings can be carried out either as independent trainings or events or as a supporting program for further education events.
- Low-ropes courses / river crossing (consideration in teams, dealing with handicaps, leadership and communication, commitment to the team)
- Box climbing, climbing on the mobile climbing wall (fun, competition, performance)
- Tree climbing in a team (trust, motivation, reaching common goals, fun)
- Mobile high ropes course, abseiling, courage leaps (dealing with confidence/courage/limit experiences, dealing with conflicts
- Orienteering / geocaching (communication in teams, leadership)
- Float construction (team tasks, communication, experience, fun)
- Team-Escape exercises (communication, coordination, dealing with time pressure)
Some of these outdoor elements can also be an integral part of other trainings (partly also indoor), e.g. as
- Team building measure
- Communication exercise
- Introduction to reflection rounds
If required, simply contact us and we will create a tailor-made concept according to your specifications.